
Juliet Johnson
Category Architect
Region London
Juliet Johnson worked for Thomas Ford Architects from 2000 until retirement in c 2020., the same practice who commissioned past member Hans Feibusch (sculptor and painter) on several churches.
She has worked on roof repairs at Christ Church, Brixton (designed by past member Bersford Pite), and at Union Chapel, Islington. She has also worked on colourful church toilets, as well as repairs on Kent Churches, such as at Plaxtol Parish Church, built in 1649.
She is a Lay Member of the Guild of Glass Engravers, and was Chair from 2009 to 2011.
Lastly, she is a devotee of Brockley born David Jones, Poet and Painter and is the Secretary of the Friends of Union Chapel, Islington.